Extending the scope of your career overseas can be really beneficial. The United Kingdom can be, just but the perfect choice, being the sixth best economy in the world. You are rest assured you can get decent remuneration from jobs in such a family. This has seen many peoole flocking the country and subsequently necessitating discussions of this nature for UK work permit visa requirements.

In the previous article we interacted with the aspect of whether or not you can get a work permit without a job offer. Part of that discussion touched on today’s subject matter.

UK work permit visa requirements

A myriad of types of work visas exist in the form of, both long term and short term. Some will require you to have certain skills and qualifications. A job offer is also a UK work permit visa requirements for most of these work permit visas.
A closer look at the main types of visas that are there, each with the requirements befitting explored, will shed more light on the requirements.

Skilled Worker- allows holders of this visa to reside or reside in the UK and work in qualified roles with an authorized employer. Visas are valid for up to 5 years before extension is required. A confirmed job is required to obtain this visa. The position must also be in a qualified profession and you must be paid the minimum wage specific to the type of work you do.

Intra-company – Transfer or Graduate

Trainee- these are visas if you have been posted while living or staying in the UK and are authorized to work in your employer’s UK office. There are also in-house visas designed specifically for graduate students who are transferred as part of a managerial or professional role program.

As with skilled worker visas, you are working in a qualified role and must be paid a minimum of £ 41,500 for an in-house transfer visa and a minimum of £ 23,000 for an in-house graduate trainee visa. The length of time you can stay depends on the amount you pay and whether you are a trainee or a transferee.

Health and Care Worker – this long-term visa is tailor-made for medical professionals coming to the UK to do an eligible job with the NHS, an NHS supplier or in adult social care.” You, however, need a confirmed job offer and a minimum you will be paid depending on the type of job you will be doing. The visa allows you a five year stay before renewal.

A ‘Certificate of Sponsorship’ from a UK sponsor is required for this visa. This certificate is the major requirement on top of the documents usually asked for when travelling. Graduate – After completing studies in the UK you may get this visa which allows you to stay in the UK for a maximum of two years. PHD or other doctoral qualification gives you an extra year. The course must have been a bachelor’s degree, postgraduate degree or other eligible course. And, you must apply before your student visa expires.

In this case you would have been residing in the UK but your valid student visa is considerably a requirement for this particular visa. Creative and Sporting – this visa serves the creative industry professionals from actorsand dancers to musicians among others. Elite sports people with offers for work in the UK on a temporary basis can also apply. The period is 1 year. The visa is renewable if you have a Certificate of Sponsorship from a licenced sponsor.

The requirements for getting a work visa in the UK are not as strict as they may have seemed. More information on specific requirements for certain procedures will be share as you go through your application processes. Legitimacy should be of paramount importance when working with many documents to do with immigration.

The trouble that comes with deportations can be costly on your part if you do not exercise due diligence.
In the case of entrepreneurs who may be using this kind of visa in order to pave way for setting up businesses overseas, it is also to go through the visa transitions step by step to protect your name and interests.