First National Bank (FNB) is one of the financial corporations realizing success, not only in South Africa but entire sub-Saharan Africa. Routing number for FNB South Africa, the bank which has its origins in South Africa and now has operations in these seven sub-Saharan African countries; Zambia, Namibia, Botswana, Swaziland, Lesotho, Tanzania, and Mozambique.
FNB Routing Number in South Africa
Tremendous growth has also been seen in terms of the number of customers the bank wields such that FNB has become a powerhouse in the financial world and a name worth reckoning.
In this article, we focus on the routing numbers for FNB transfers in South Africa, in response to the aforementioned customers. The Routing Number For FNB South Africa is 081205112. If you have been struggling to find this routing number, you do not have to suffer any longer because apart from this article, the nine-digit code can be located on the bottom left side of the Cheque issued by FNB.
FNB (a division of FirstRand Limited) is South Africa’s oldest bank and one of the country’s “big five” banks. The bank is also listed on the Botswana Stock Exchange under the symbol.
FirstRand Group is a large financial services conglomerate and which also lists on the Johannesburg Securities Exchange (JSE) and FNB, together with Rand Merchant Bank and Wes bank are the group’s three major divisions that provide services including the FNB routing number for PayPal.
- Companies That Accept Cryptocurrency, Uk
- Entry-level Software Developer Salary South Africa
- Online Jobs That Pay Through Mobile Money in Zambia
- How To Receive Money With Paypal In Nigeria
- Access bank Nigeria Routing number
- Fidelity bank routing number in Nigeria
- SWIFT code for Diamond Access Bank Nigeria
- Banks in Zambia(Overview)
- Top 10 Banks in UK
- 10 Best Banks In Zimbabwe
- Top 10 Banks in South Africa
- Routing Number For FNB South Africa
- How Much Money Do You Need to live Comfortably, UK?
- Top 10 Banks in UK
- Accounting And Finance Course Outline
- 10 Alternative Careers For Accountants
- Monthly Salary Of An Accountant In The Philippines
- Similarities Between Accounting And Auditing
- Ecobank Ghana Account Opening
- Ecobank Dollar Account Requirements
- Types of Bank Accounts in Nigeria
- 10 Companies In South Africa That Pay Dividends
- Top 10 Careers In Finance