Indo-zambia bank ussd code, the Indo-Zambia bank was founded in 1984 by the Government of Zambia and three Indian State banks-Baroda Bank, Bank of India, and Central Bank of India. Indo-Zambia Bank is a major employer in the communities it serves. It actively participates in corporate social responsibility activities in Zambia.
Indo Zambia Bank is owned by four investors namely, the Government of Zambia, Baroda Bank, Bank of India, and the Central Bank of India with a stock of 40%, 20%, 20%, and 20% respectively. The government of Zambia is the major stakeholder.
The Indo-Zambia bank’s head office and main office are situated along Cairo Road in the city of Lusaka, the capital city of Zambia and the largest metropolitan area.
Indo-Zambia Bank has an eight-member Board of Directors that is headed or chaired by Mrs. Moyo who is a native Zambian while the Managing Director is Mahesh Bansal, an Indian.
Indo-Zambia Bank USSD Code for Mobile Banking
The USSD code for Indo-Zambia Bank is *232#. This code is used for mobile banking services which include checking account balance, purchasing air time, paying bills, and sending money to another account, to mention a few.
Advantages of Mobile Banking
Because transactions are done on the mobile phone, it is quicker to get things done in an instant as opposed to seeing a teller at a branch.
Mobile banking is convenient because it is not necessary to visit a branch of the bank and queue up for attendance. You can also pay bills at any time of the day.
Easy to Use
Indo-Zambia mobile banking has a very user-friendly interface. This makes it easier for customers to navigate through and get things done with ease.
No information is stored on the SIM or device used when transacting, making mobile safe to use. And, if you ever lose your phone or tablet, your funds are safe as long as no one has your credentials.
- The Youngest Richest Man in Zambia
- Minimum Wage for a General Worker in Zambia
- Number of Insurance Companies in Zambia
- How PAYE is Calculated in Zambia
- Types of Motor Vehicle Insurance in Zambia
- Cost of Car Insurance in Zambia
- Minimum amount to buy shares in Zambia
- How to use PayPal to receive money from USA
- Computer Programmer Salary Per Month In South Africa
- How To Receive Money With Paypal In Nigeria
- How Does Paypal Work When Receiving Money
- 6 Months Courses In Uk For International Students
- UK work permit visa requirements
- How to get a work permit for UK without job offer
- Cost Of Studying Computer Science in UK
- Types of Bank Accounts in Nigeria
- Regions Bank Routing Number for Wires